- Wash, prezzo vardenafil in farmacia 2017 DO NOT SOAK, your feet in luke warm water. Use a mild soap and test the water temperature with your wrist to prevent burning of your feet.
- Dry feet well, especially between toes.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=informazioni-levitra-generico DAILY EXAMINATION OF FEET
- Examine your feet closely, if you follow site cannot see the bottom of your feet, use a hand mirror placed on the floor. If your eyesight is poor, have someone check them for you.
get link DAILY SKIN CARE OF THE FEET
- Lubricate your feet to prevent dryness using a moisture lotion. Feel for any sore, rough or tender areas. Avoid putting lotion between toes.
- If dryness continues even though using dry skin cream, have your feet checked and contact us for an appointment.
levitra originale 20 mg in vendita CARE OF TOENAILS AND CALLUSES
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=Comprare-Cialis-online-senza-ricetta NEVER use scissors or an instrument to cut your nails.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-spedizione-veloce-a-Verona NEVER cut out or dig into nail corners.
- Allow Dr. Lear-Rayborn to trim your nails regularly.
- After washing feet, pat the corns and calluses dry and rub a moisture lotion into them.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=quanto-costa-il-levitra-originale-in-farmacia NEVER tear off loose skin.
- click here NEVER use corn or callus remover products, these contain acids that can burn your skin and may cause a sore.
- http://acrossaday.com/?search=buy-cheap-viagra-online NEVER cut corns or calluses. Allow Dr. Lear-Rayborn to trim them.
use of clomid fertility drug FOOTWEAR
- NEVER go barefoot.
- Shoes should fit properly allowing room for all toes to be in their natural position. Break in shoes gradually to avoid blisters.
- Avoid tight fitting and pointed shoes.
- Athlete’s Foot is caused by a fungus which likes warm, dark and moist areas.
- Always notify the office of any itching, blistering or scaling occurring between the toes or on any part of the foot.
- Walking is your best exercise for the feet, but one must always have shoes that fit properly.
- DO NOT SMOKE.
Always remember to check with Dr. Lear-Rayborn if you have any questions or problems occurring with your feet. I will always be available to answer any questions you might have regarding foot care.